I finished texturing my lawn mower and have done renders in Marmoset Toolbag 2. Which I thought would be straight forward but it turns out the workflow from Substance painter to marmoset isn’t as straight forward as I first hoped. It took a lot longer to get it looking how it did in painter in maramoset and although it’s still not quite 100% there; not showing all the detail the shader in painter does, I am happy with the renders I got.
I want keep the project to a decent scale so I have opted to doing an interior piece. After doing some research I have chosen on basing the project on a Foster and Partners project.